Exit 137 off I-40: Cuba Landing Exit. Turn North and go 1/3rd of a mile from Interstate and turn left on Cuba Landing Rd; entrance is just 50 feet on the right.
One hour west of Nashville and 2 hours east of Memphis.
The town of "Waverly" is only our postal zip code..it is NOT our exact location; we are located about 20 miles south of Waverly very close to the Interstate 40 and the Tennesse River; your GPS and some search Websites may show us at a wrong position!!
Local/ Regional Attractions
Cuba Landing Marina 1.5 miles 931-296-
Canoeing on the Buffalo River 7 miles 931-296-5964
Loretta Lynn's Ranch 15 miles 931-296-7700
Horseback Riding 15 miles 931-296-0705
Perry County's Mennonite Communities 931-589-2216
Humphreys County Museum and Civil War Fort 931-296-1099
Natchez Trace State Park 20 miles; lake swimming, beach, restaurant and more.
Horseback Riding at the Equestrian Center: 731-967-5340
TN National Wild Life Refuge, State Parks and others
Restaurants and gas stations are located at freeway exit 143 if you are coming from Nashville and exit 126 if you are coming from Memphis or Jackson, TN
Please, review the type of accommodation you are interested in and applicable rates on the "Rates" page, then call 931-296-7963 or 931-209-2273 for reservation You may also use "Contact Us" page on this Website or send us an email message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request; we will get back to you as soon as we can either via e-mail or by direct phone contact to discuss your reservation. For prepayment, use your credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or print the form below and mail it to us with your pay. A non-refundable one night deposit is required to hold any reservation. All cabin reservations must be prepaid 7 days before arrival (NO refunds for cabin cancellations within 7 days before check in. 15% service charge applies to cancellations within 8-30 days. Full refund for cancellations within 31 days or longer). You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve any of the cabins!
Tennessee River Mountain Getaways
6390 Cuba Landing Road,
Waverly, TN 37185
RV type and size____________________ No of guests:______
Check in date:_____________ Check out:___________Nights:___
Credit Card (VISA/MC):______________________Exp:____________________
Check # :________(make payable and mail to "TN River Mountain Getaways, Inc")
Rules and Regulations:
- Check in time is 3:00pm. Check out time is Noon (11:00 am for the Cabins.)
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Children must be at campsite by 10:00pm.
- No bonfires are allowed. Campfires are permitted in fire rings only and must be put out before retiring. Cutting trees or bushes is not permitted.
- No smoking or pets are permitted within indoor facilities. In the outdoors all pets must be on leash. Please, clean after your pet.
- No more than two vehicles (the RV and one more vehicle) are permitted per campsite and no more than one vehicle is permitted next to any full-service cabin. Additional vehicles and those of Camping Cabin guests must be parked in the overflow parking area. Speed limit in the park is 5 mph.
- No firearms or alcoholic beverages are permitted in public areas. No hunting allowed.
- Do not dump gray water (dish water) on the ground. You may use the laundry sink to wash your dishes.
- Bag your garbage and take it to the main Garbage dumpster.
- By accepting this invoice you agree to assume full liability for any injury or damage caused or sustained by you, your dependents, your vehicle or other personal property while on our premises. You also agree to abide by our payment and cancellation rules