- Rates are in U$ per night unless otherwise indicated and based on two guests; surcharge applies to additional guests, 6 years and older.
- Rates do not include TN sales tax (9.75%) and occupancy tax (3%).
- Check in time: 3pm; check out: Noon (RV/tent) or 11:00am (Cabins).
- Bring your own linens and pillows for all the Cabins or request at time of reservation ($5 fee per set will be added to your bill). Linens and pillows are provided for the Ranch House only.
- Free cleaning service is provided once at the beginning of any stay that is one week or less. Beyond one week, all cleaning and linen laundry is the responsibility of the tenant.
- All cabin rentals must be prepaid at time of reservation or one week in advance.
Note: special holidays are major National holidays and dates of major regional events
Long-term RV site and Cabin rental:
- All rentals must be prepaid at least one week in advance of each rental period; failure to do so will result in eviction
- The rates are monthly (full monthly payment is required regardless of the number of days in that month that you actually use). Discounted rates (shown in the last column) apply only to 6 months or 12 months advance prepayment of the base rent for the entire lease period plus monthly power usage, per meter or prorated. The standard monthly rates (*) without discount apply to monthly rentals without commitment for addittional months and include power usage. To lock in your rates , a signed leases of 6 months or 12 months with one month deposit is required .
- Both, the RV and any additional vehicle must fit within the designated RV site without obstructing traffic or encroaching on other sites.
- No more guests than the stated maximum occupancy are allowed in any cabin.
- Rates are subject to change unless locked in by an annual or semi-annual lease agreement and backed by a one month deposit, which will be forfeited if the lease is prematurely terminated
- You agree to maintain the rental cabin and your RV/trailer in a manner consistent with home safety standards and all other applicable park rules.